Interior lighting with LED
These days’ people are finding out the usefulness and handiness of using LED lights for their illumination requirements. LED can be used for very long time but they are only caught on use for Christmas lights these days. The reason behind this is that older LED originally came in red color only and another problem was that there was lack of brightness in LED. There was less potential in that light but advanced LED solved these brightness problems. Today you can find LED Christmas lights in all kinds of outline and they come in wide range of colors.
LED lights are shaped much like incandescent bulbs except that they don’t need to have a filament inside which can burn out and take the entire string of bulbs with it. Instead, LED is illuminated by the movement of electrons in a semiconductor material. Another benefit of this light is being environment friendly because there is absence of excessive heat and no wastage of the electricity.
LED is generally preferable to light bulbs because they last longer. Rather than encasing the LED in colored lens, the colors of an LED are inherent inside the bulb so they don’t fade up easily.
LED is also programmed easily to produce chasing or blinking patterns. They are durable withstanding general shocks and repeated on-off cycles. They also emit minimal heat and don’t spark so it is not a fire hazard.
There are many advantages of white lighting LED which are used indoors:
- Its brightness and lighting color adjustable function can meet the requirements of color of decorative lightning.
- It is easy to make dynamically control for LED and also can design system integration process according to the user’s requirements.
- The size of LED lights owns more decorative features.
- Long lifetime and no mercury also accord with the national “energy conservation” policy requirements.
- LED beam angle for lighting is good for spotlights, down lights and other lamp which improves the down light output ratio.
With LED technology, energy-saving features and cost reduction, both in international market and domestic market, LED has begun to enter the commercial lighting market, even the home lighting market showing a good momentum of development.