Are you still having an old traditional kitchen with no latest equipment?
It’s high time now. We think this information will surely guide you with a luxurious makeover of your cookhouse with 6 elegant products.
The main advantage of reading this information:
It will abet you with budget-friendly products that you might prefer buying!
So, let’s dive into the list of products for your ‘Kitchen Sweet Kitchen’!
The Induction Stove
Stare at the world around you. Do you see the gas pipeline connection in almost all houses?
No doubt, gas pipelines are safer than having gas cylinders. But, still, there is no assurance that it will not cause any hazards!
However, an induction stove might be the safest amongst cylinders and pipelines. Despite it being hazardous too, but if used correctly, the chances of menace decreases!
Furthermore, all products have their pros and cons. So, here are some things that we appreciate in the induction stove and also its flaws.
- Hassle-free cooking.
- Safe than gas cylinders or pipelines.
- You can almost cook most of your favorite food.
- Special flat-base utensils are required.
- Consume electricity.
Though Mixer Grinder is necessary, you can still call it a luxury if you buy a complete set of this machine.
The set includes different jars for mixing, grinding, juicer, and more. Almost all recipes that require tomato puree or different pastes will need a mixer grinder machine. You cannot use Mortar and pestle sets every time.
Moreover, if you are a fitness freak, you will need the juicer to prepare juices and protein shakes.
- Easy mixing and grinding of things.
- Easy to use the machine.
- Multiple jars for multiple uses.
- It can create a mess if the jar is not closed or fixed properly!
A hand blender is almost an important part of your kitchen. Moreover, the traditional blender that worked without electricity can also do. But the modern blenders or juicer will function smoother!
A hand blender is used to churn butter, make buttermilk, and much more. Sometimes, if your mixer grinder is not working, you can also make milkshakes in a hand blender.
- It will help you to make daily essentials like buttermilk, milkshakes, etc.
- It consumes less energy than a Mixer Grinder.
- Most of the models have separate blades for whisking and whipping.
- Please keep it away from the reach of children.
You might not have seen Dishwashers in your nearby location because it is not so common in India.
However, you will surely see dishwashers as a regular kitchen product in metro cities. Also, it is used to a great extent in foreign countries. Therefore, a dishwasher can be a part of your kitchen if there is enough space to fit it.
Moreover, it gets expensive because the purchase cost is high, its maintenance is high, and the add-ons are also expensive. Therefore, it is highly recommended to high a professional plumber to install or repair the dishwasher.
So, if you are planning to buy a dishwasher, make sure you have calculated the monthly expense that it will make.
- It makes cleaning dishes easy for you.
- It uses hot water to clean the vessels and make them shine like new.
- Additional attachments for beer glasses, milk bottles, etc., are available.
- It’s really expensive to maintain it and purchase it.
You will not find a single home in today’s time where you will not see a refrigerator. Even bachelors have a small refrigerator at their PG or hostel.
Moreover, there are many pros of owning a refrigerator and negligible flaws. For example, you can store food, cold water, ice, etc. The refrigerator also stores veggies and keeps them fresh for a longer time.
Let’s check its advantages and disadvantages.
- Keeps food fresh for a longer time.
- Stores veggies and keep them fresh.
- It stores cold water and also has an ice or cold-water compartment.
- It requires a lot of care while using and regular cleaning.
An OVEN!!! The same that is used for baking cakes, right?
Yes! The same product with which we can make instant bake cakes, cookies, mug cakes, lasagne, and even some ovens are used to make bread and buns!
Having a Microwave Oven is like a book if you are a cake-acholic! If you feel like eating cake in the middle of the night, you can prepare it, LOL if you are not sleepy!
So, here are some of its pros and cons.
- Baking bakery products like cake, bread, buns, etc., gets easy.
- You can also prepare cookies.
- It’s also useful to prepare PIZZAs and melting cheese breads, etc.
- Hard to clean.
Before ending this piece of information, we would like to tell you that these products add comfort to your working. If you don’t have these products, you can think of purchasing them some or the other day.
However, if you feel comfortable with your kitchen and don’t want to acquire them, it’s completely your choice. If you have any suggestions for us, let us know in the comment box. For more articles, stay tuned and be happy to read!