There are different ways to organize a bathroom. But the best way to organize it is by creating a system. The system you implement varies according to one’s preference. But just as long as you can find your stuff easily and everything is spic and span, that organization technique is very much acceptable.
If you want to make your system, here are some ideal ways to organize your bathroom that you can integrate and improve:
- Create waterproof shelves where you can organize your soaps, shampoos, and other bathing products near the shower area. Put soaps on a soap dish and place them in stable areas. Make sure the shelves used for these items are stable enough to hold the bottled products.
- Always put a towel holder, tissue holder, and even paper towel dispenser. A towel holder keeps your towel dry and within the reach while you are bathing. It is also a space for drying it. The tissue holder allows a convenient way to draw tissue paper. This goes the same for the paper towel dispenser.
- Keep bathroom items stored within the bathroom if you have enough space. Make use of cabinets to keep dry towels. It is also best to group similar items.
- Create labels to identify nameless bottles. This most important so that the user will know what they will be putting in their body. Remember, some items look similar to liquid soap and shampoo. To avoid mix-ups, labeling is important.
- Another great way to adopt a labeling system is through color-coding. You can color-code cabinets, towels, and containers to let the user know what it is for and to whom it is for.
- Throw away unused items. If you have soaps that have been there for ages and that if it looks almost dried up, remove them.
- Put garbage bins inside. This allows users to dispose of the trash properly instead of getting them flushed on the bowl.
- As much as possible, free the counter-top from displaying tons of bathroom products. Use this as your last option for the organization. It is best to use the cabinet first for storing stuff. If you can, keep the counter-top free from anything. You can, however, place decorative items like a flower vase and other accessories. But it is best to have more space so that you can conveniently your other activities in your bathroom.