Dry stone, as well as stack stones, are often preferred for wall cladding for interiors as well as outdoor walls to achieve a classic appearance. These dry stones or stack stones are known for their natural look and appeal, which enhances the aesthetic appeal of the area where they are installed. The pieces of stones are attached or stacked with the help of stacking material to bring a desirable appeal. It simply replicates a wall made of bricks with thin sheets of stones instead of bricks. Stonewall cladding adds a unique blend of aesthetics and authenticity to the feel of the stones and appears as if the wall has been constructed with stones.
The stacked stone cladding looks elegant and stylish in different areas inside the house. Think of dividers, fireplaces, kitchens, BBQ area, etc. with stone cladding walls which can enhance the entire appeal of your interiors. It is mostly preferred to acquire the rough stone hewn appeal. However, while refurbishing an interior, instead of completely depleting a wall to construct a stone wall, professional stone wall cladding can be used to get the desired stone finish looks for the disintegrating wall. Undoubtedly, stone accent walls complement any interior as well as exterior. Installing a stone-clad wall in the garden area or by the driveway can essentially uplift the beauty of the area.
Advantages of Acquiring Stone Wall Cladding
- These are the extremely lightweight which offers extensive ease of construction when compared to full-size natural stones.
- You can obtain a complete feel and look of a natural stone constructed wall, without actually dealing with full-size stones, and get walls decorated at a cheaper rate.
- For buildings and constructions which structurally does not support the use of heavyweight stone walls or accent walls, wall cladding with stone is the best option.
- It is an excellent option for the refurbishment of disintegrating walls. You can safely use stone cladding for existing constructions without the fear of overweighing the construction.
- You can desirably avoid transportation and costing difficulties related to the use of full-size natural stones in construction.
- Areas prone to earthquake, heavy rainfall, snowfall etc. sometimes may not be suitable for particular types of stones for construction. However, with stone wall cladding, you can derive the exact look and appearance of stone walls as it was before the crisis.
Elegant Stone Wall Cladding
When it comes to easy installation, the stone becomes the most preferred choice as it stands for intricate wall cladding work in natural stones. You can avail pre-fabricated panels of wall cladding which can effectively be used for revitalising a damaged or old wall. Moreover, you can also readily install it in garden, or fireplace, or other areas without the hassle of construction. These pre-fabricated wall panels are best to achieve
- Decorative wall cladding with stone finish.
- You can avail a wide gamut of finish, texture and colour among limestone, granite, slate, natural stones.
- Easy to install, since it simply adhered to the substrate and with the technical method of butt joining, firm, elegant and stylish stone wall cladding can be availed in minimal time.
- You can even seek for exclusive dry stack wall claddings where professionals can eliminate mortar joins with advance technology to offer an elegant replica of true natural stone walls.
Therefore, the use of high quality, pre-fabricated stone wall panels for the construction of wall cladding comes with its advantages and offers magical appeal to interiors or exteriors wherever these are installed.