This Valentine’s Day is a day of expression of feelings. What better to express your affection than flowers? Roses are called the flowers of emotions for a reason. Each color of the rose symbolizes a different feeling.
Here’s How You Can Use Roses To Express What You Feel In A Beautiful Way
- Red roses represent Love and Romance. The red rose stands for true love. It has appeared throughout history and across various cultures as both a political and religious symbol as well.
- Yellow stands for friendship, joy, and gets well soon wishes. Throughout history, the color yellow has been closely associated with the sun, and thus, these roses are excellent for cheering people up. Yellow roses are meant to send a message of appreciation, and spiritual love sans the romantic subtext of other colors. The color represents feelings of pure joy and delight.
- Lavender stands for enchantment, majesty, and love at first sight. The color purple has a traditional association with royalty. In this regard, shades of lavender roses depict an air of splendor and regal majesty.
- Pink stands for love, gratitude, and appreciation. Pink carries with it the connotation of elegance and grace, as well as sweetness along with poetic romance. Valentine’s Day flower bouquets with pink roses symbolize genuine care and sweetness, without necessarily implying romantic love. Light pink roses are associated with gentleness and admiration, and can also be used as an expression of sympathy. Dark pink roses are symbolic of appreciation and gratitude and are a traditional way to say thanks.
- White stands for purity, innocence, sympathy, and spirituality. Old tradition used white roses as a symbol for true love, an association which later became the hallmark of the red roses. White represents unity, virtue, and the pureness of new love. That’s why white roses are also known as the bridal rose and is a traditional wedding flower. White roses are also associated with reverence and honor, which also makes these roses a fitting memorial for a departed loved one.
- Orange stands for desire, enthusiasm, and passion. A literal mixture of yellow and red, orange roses were seen as a bridge between love represented by red roses, and friendship symbolized by yellow roses. They can be used for expression of fascination or a gift to say ‘I’m proud of you.’
- Yellow with Red Tip stands for falling in love. Red depicts love, and yellow represents friendship. Thus a red-tipped yellow rose symbolizes the start of falling in love with someone. It can be perfect for the occasion of expressing your love to a best friend to convert your friendship into something deeper.
- Peach stands for appreciation, closing the deal, let’s get together, sincerity, gratitude, and modesty. It is also a flower used for professional relations and mainly used to congratulate each other for closing a deal or signing of a new agreement between two parties.
Roses By The Numbers:
- One rose of any color signifies the utmost devotion.
- Two roses entwined together to communicate, “Marry me.”
- 6 Roses depict a need to be loved or cherished.
- Eleven roses assure the recipient they are genuinely and deeply loved.
- Thirteen roses indicate a secret admirer.
Tips To Make Your Flower Gift Extra Special
Valentine’s Day flower bouquets can be matched with other lovely items that are close to the heart of your special someone. Besides a beautifully arranged flower bouquet, you can also combine it with the following:
Something Cute: A stuffed toy is one of the traditional must-have items paired with flowers. You can give something cute like a teddy bear, or a cute throw pillow with your customized photo together.
Something Precious: Give something precious along with a lovely bouquet of flowers, such as a silver bracelet, gold earrings, or lucky charm bracelet with your special someone’s birthday gemstone.
Something Sweet: Surely, you’ve given a bouquet of flowers with a bar of chocolate. But if your date is on a diet, why not surprise them with a fruit and veggie meal delivery paired with a beautiful bouquet? Also, a smoothie in a mason jar and a bouquet of flowers is also a good option.
Something Insightful: Pair a bouquet of elegant flowers with something that the recipient can draw inspiration from, such as a book or a magazine. It also pays off giving an organizer or diary, which the recipient can use for personal or office activities.
Something Healthy: Beautiful flowers are best paired with an item that’s healthy, such as a basket of fresh fruits and vegetables. Surprise your mom and grandma during Valentine’s Day, giving them this unique flower and basket gift.
Something Techie: If your loved one is techie, give a bouquet of beautiful flowers with a gadget, such as a new smartphone or smartwatch. It’s a unique and cool gift to give this Valentine’s Day. Be ready to witness a dazzling smile from your special someone’s face as a sign of surprise and gratitude.
Want to convey any of these feelings? Do you want your loved one to wake up to see a bunch of beautiful flowers on the porch? Or want to ask someone to be your valentine? Get roses delivered at their house or workplace with a beautiful message. But this is a vast world. People live far away from each other, and it is challenging to communicate your feelings when you are miles away from your loved one.
But here’s a solution. Send flowers through our online flower delivery service and express your feelings. Also, going around the city looking for a flower shop for this is tiring and time-consuming. That is why an online flower delivery service to help you out. This is full proof and an easy way to get on-time flower delivery.
All you have to do is select your desired flowers and give us the address and get flowers delivered and get a fantastic smile on the face of your loved one.
If we can have online shopping and online food delivery services, why not online flower delivery service?