To organize and maintain your house, make sure you follow the following things:
1. Make your own magazine rack – in your kitchen, you can create your handmade magazine rack and place all the homemade recipes and cooking magazines in that, and whenever you wish to make something out of it, you can quickly reach it. In this way, the magazine will be maintained without creating any clutter.
2. Use a ladder for shoe storage – you can maintain and organize your footwear on an old unused ladder. You can hang all of them to the ladder. This will cover no space on the floor, leaving the floor clean and tidy. You can place the ladder at the corner or outside your house to maintain your shoes.
3. Use of cigar boxes – you can use cigar boxes to keep small items you need drawers. In this way, the drawers can be emptied and left clean by keeping all the stuff out of it.
4. Store paints in mason jars – for all those leftover paints, you can make use of a Mason jar to restore them. You can empty the paint cans and fill these jars with all the paint in them. Instead of throwing away the unused paints, try to store them up.
5. Make use of baskets – often, the towels, bedsheets, and many such things are placed on the beds themselves. This makes it look cluttered. An easy way to store them is to place them in baskets. You can keep the baskets on the side of a room or a shelf. This will save so much space.
6. Hang up your handbags – instead of placing your handbags anywhere, you can hang them in zig zag hooks, which are placed on the walls to save space and maintain your belongings.
7. Make use of sock organizers – you can use sock organizers to keep ties and belts. It is beneficial and is kept like a drawer perfectly.
8. Clear drawers – you can keep your perfumes, watches, hanky’s, and other accessories in perfect shape by keeping them in trays made up of glass or called clear trays. This will help you maintain your things when you need them on time.
9. Using bamboo blinds – if there are no cabinets in your house, and you have to hide the laundry and hide the messy shelves, you can place them behind bamboo blinds.
10. Wine rack – you can stock your towels on a wine rack and place them in the bathroom. This saves a lot of space to keep the towels otherwise, and they are also maintained in one place.
11. Makeup kit – you can use your makeup kit to store all the crafty supplies. You can fill the kit up with such things and use them when required without anything being lost.
If you use the above-mentioned ideas in your own home, you will see how much space can be saved, and all your items are well maintained.