There are many different mediums, trends, and templates when it comes to marketing and advertising in the hotel industry. So, how do you know which marketing template is the most effective and persuasive in the industry?
Using every single ever-changing medium or template can get overwhelming for both the marketer and its audiences to keep up with. But, at the same time, maximizing a hotel brand’s presence and effectively engaging its target audience will always be the top priority, whatever needs to be done. This is where infographics come in.
An infographic, a short form for information graphics, is a visual representation of data or information. It’s a quick and incredibly effective way to convey your message to your target audience. With the audiences’ insatiable thirst for fast turnaround time for everything, infographics bridge the gap between quick information dissemination and doing it in style.
How To Integrate Infographics
Here’s how to seamlessly create infographics and incorporate them into your hotel’s brand promotion:
Use Infographic Templates for Engaging Designs.
If there’s one thing about the hotel industry, they never run out of ideas or content to market and advertise. Be it from room deals, food, and beverages specials, to career opportunities.
These can all be packaged as an infographic. What better way to create one efficiently than by utilizing infographic templates? These are pre-made templates that need a few customizations for branding adherence. It saves you time conceptualizing new designs for every necessary infographic; hoteliers know there are plenty!
While different websites offer pre-made infographic templates, Venngage provides the most creative options for hotel brandings. Take a sneak peek at the infographics examples here!
Promote Your Hotel Without Boring Your Target Audience.
How often has your hotel’s marketing insights and analytics been trending down because your audience has either sent your email campaign to a junk or didn’t engage with your social media post?
It’s because you’re overwhelming your audience with graphics and information that does not appeal to them or they don’t find valuable, like these examples:
- Generic e-mailers or newsletter campaigns
- Bland social media posts
- Underwhelming website interface
Instead, tweak your hotel’s promotional designs and convert them into infographics where your message is not drowned by verbose information and lifeless graphics.
It’s a One-pager Marketing Tool … Usually.
There are different types of infographics. But, infographics for hotels are usually presented as a one-pager — depending on your page’s length size. Some can be as much as four to six pages. Still, the quantity is irrelevant as long as your infographics are focused, accessible and manageable in size and length. The latter is so that it’s easy for users to engage with, share, and promote in their own space.
The ease of your brand promotion relies on your hotel’s reputation, content’s virality, and users’ accessibility to your marketing tools. Therefore, make sure your infographics meet the above-mentioned basic requirements.
Make Numbers and Statistics Thrilling.
Audiences and consumers are more likely to convert from passive consumers to active shoppers when shown a brand’s credibility through numbers, statistics, or social proof. But, unfortunately, we all know and can attest that numbers can be daunting, confusing. Most of us just don’t understand it.
Presenting numbers and statistics through infographics reinforces a hotel’s reputation. It encourages your audiences to interact and engage with the information provided. What could have been a dreary set of numbers can be turned into vibrant and thrilling valuable statistics when presented accurately through infographics.
Make Circulation and Distribution Easy-Breezy.
Whether your hotel’s infographic’s final output is for print or digital, there’s no denying how easy it will be to circulate. It’s immensely convenient for sharing and downloading, as well, when your audience wants to engage further with the information on your infographics or save it for later viewing. Unlike blogs, newsletters, or social media posts, your infographics house all the necessary information and graphics in one file. So it’s easily accessible and user-friendly.
How To Make Infographics
There’s only one big step in making infographics: sign up for an infographics maker. We briefly mentioned design solutions offering pre-made templates that allow users to customize designs without creating one from scratch. It’s super easy and novice-friendly, more so when you use Venngage!
Here Are The Steps:
- Head to the Venngage website and sign up for free. This can be completed through email, Facebook, or your existing Google account.
- Then, go to Template and select Infographics under the categories. There are 12 subcategories to choose from. Select the type of infographics that fits the content you want to convey.
3. Once a template has caught your attention, you can either start creating right away by clicking Create or get a closer look by selecting Preview.
4. When you have selected Create, the different tools and features will be loaded so you can start editing and customizing your infographics accordingly. Here are some tools to take note of that will come in handy:
- Use this tool to add texts, titles, subtitles, or format HTML. You can also change the font’s type, color, format, or size.
- A brochure isn’t complete without icons. With Venngage, every category imaginable is available. You can also add your own by uploading the icon.
- Among all marketing visual graphics, brochures have the most legroom in positioning all sorts of visual representation to convey their message successfully. In presenting statistics, trends, and numbers, charts are among the best ways to showcase them to your audience without giving them a headache.
- Image Uploads. Whatever your brochure’s goal or target audience is, the brand representation will always take precedence. And one of the most powerful ways to leave a lasting impression on your brand is through images.
There are more tools available. Those mentioned above are the most commonly used ones, but the rest are just as easy to navigate.
5. A handy feature is the My Brand Kit. It integrates your hotel’s branding with just a few steps. You can refer to your existing website or manually upload your hotel’s logo, color palette, and font styles. Get it started by clicking on “Set Up My Brand.”
6. Download, share or publish! You can always go back to make changes if needed.