Tortoise Is Important In Both Vastu Shastra And In Feng Shui
As a tortoise is gifted with long life; therefore, in Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui, it symbolizes Long Life.
As in Puranas, Lord Vishnu took the form of a tortoise to uphold the earth and its beings during the Sagar Manthan; Lord Vishnu’s Tortoise is the second avatar and is called a Kurma avatar.
These days you can find the tortoise in all homes who believe in Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui. They are made up of Resins, Metal, glass, Mud, crystals, or Wood.
While placing a tortoise at your home or in your office, there are a few Vastu rules which you should know and follow, and this can give you some benefits in your life:
- The tortoise, made up of earthen material such as resin or mud, should be placed in the North East, Center, or the South West.
- The tortoise made of metals is placed in the North and North West.
- Tortoise made of crystals should be placed in South West or North West.
- Tortoise figurines made of wood are placed either in the East or in the South East.
- You must never forget that wherever you place your tortoise figurine, it should always face towards East Direction.
- If you wish to place a tortoise family in your living room, it is the best option as it will help you to increase your family harmony.
- Tortoise figurines must be kept in water. The tortoise figure can be kept in a similar material depth dish. Add some water and colored stones. This will make beautiful décor and, as per Vastu Sashtra, bring serenity, harmony, peace, long life, and money in your home.
- Tortoise needs to take care of that is keep the check that they are well placed in the right direction mentioned above always, and the water level is maintained. Water must be enough in the dish to soak the feet of the tortoise figurine.