If you want to add a spark and some innovative designs to your old swimming pool, or if you’re going to remodel your pool, then you can choose from oval, square-shaped, star-shaped, and even small rectangular designs. Depending on the dimension of the pool area and for whom the pool needs to be constructed, you can choose the pool designs. For instance, you can select a standard rectangular design for the adults, but you can add more toys, fun balls, and fictitious cartoon characters around an oval-shaped pool if you want to design the pool for children.
Pool Design According To Places:
- A pool is used at homes, hotels where it creates an area for recreational activity or healthy activity for the guests.
- There are clubs where a pool is made for teaching swimming to members and their families.
- There are many schools and colleges where it is created to generate the interests of the students in swimming. Also, providing them with a medium for physical activity too.
- There are also spa centers where the swimming facility is provided, and hence they also keep a pool.
There are several societies and clubs also that provides the members with a typical pool facility for swimming.
The Common Designs:
- Usually, the prominence of a pool depends on its size. For amateurs, a small pool of lesser depth is good, while for professionals, there are Olympic sized pools that can help them hone their swimming skills better.
- Usually, the shape of a standard pool is rectangular with a slanting surface where, on the one end, there is maximum depth, while on the other end, it is shallow.
- This helps the learners to learn swimming without fear. Nowadays, there are various pool designs creatively designed by architects and civil engineers.
- Round, as well as curved pool designs, can also be seen at various places. There are multiple public pools, as well as private pools.
- The children’s pool is smaller in size. Private pool-designs are usually as per the choice of the owner, and public pools are a bit deeper and longer than other pools.
The Importance of Pool Design:
The importance of the pool design depends on several factors which are as follows:
- Utility: The utility of the pool is the primary factor that affects the design. If the pool is for a school where students need to learn the swimming and practice to participate in competitions, it can have such a design where helps develop the stamina of swimmers. Similarly, if it is for members of a club, then the facilities are majorly affected by the pool design and swimming amenities. If the pool is to be used by the public, it can be large, but if it is for private use, then it can be of medium size with just 1 or 2 meters of depth.
- Ownership: The ownership of a pool is another factor that affects its design. In public utility where the club or government or any other agency is the owner, it needs to have safer designs. At the same time, for private use, one can choose from eclectic designs as per personal preference. For instance, pool designs are generally not much intricate in the case of rooftop pools in large housing complexes.
- Planned activity: If swimming is the primary activity, then the length and depth of the pool carry more weight rather than a beautiful design. But if it is to be used for recreational activities, then it must be of great design to fill one’s mind and heart with great delight.
Several companies can help you to find the perfect pool designs for your home or if you own a resort. In better cases, you can also browse through some designs from the internet.