You’ve made up your mind: you’re going to sell your house. Illusion with the right moment that crosses the market, you decide to put the price you think fair for your home, and you put beautiful and orderly each stay, but time passes, and the offers do not arrive. If you are in this case, you must take into account that a house is not sold for one of these two reasons: because the price is out of the market or because it does not like.
But amid so much disappointment, the good thing is that both factors have a remedy. Here we give you ten essential tips to be able to sell (or rent) your house in a short time and at a price according to demand. Also if you need cash for houses in Long Island NY visit the site, I linked o.
- Get advice from professionals about the market price. Don’t invent the price, or let yourself e guided by the data the neighbor tells us, believe me, they often lie!
- Prepare a marketing plan. In addition to the price, think about how the marketing will be done.
- Prepare the house for sale, as if it were a shop window. Cleanliness, order, pleasant smells, clear spaces are essential, as well as removing personal items such as photos. You can also count on professionals in the field, who are experts in revaluing properties.
- Check everything that doesn’t work. For example, faucets that drip blinds that do not go down, closet doors that do not close.
- Remove all those things you no longer use haven’t you heard of Mari Kondo? Don’t let your house get crowded, as it will convey the unconscious feeling that there isn’t enough space.
- Remember, you don’t live as you sell. In your day today, you can have the counter full of things, toothbrushes in the sink, and so on. Try taking a photo with your mobile phone, how does it look? Do you like what you see? If you don’t like those who want to buy is probably not either.
- Make an accurate report (or hire it). Let your house transmit its true potential. In the face of so many options, your home has to be chosen. It’s like going to a job interview, preparing it, getting ready, and showing off all your talents. Would you go to a robe to look for your great professional opportunity?
- Multiply your options. Count on a professional who, apart from controlling the real estate of a lifetime, offers you an online marketing plan. Where do clients look for a house? That’s where you need to give your property visibility.
- Exclusive products, sold only at specific points, are not everywhere. Being in many places makes your house devalue automatically, it seems that you are in a hurry to sell, so potential buyers will take advantage to negotiate.
- Choose what you want. In your case, the solution may not be to hire the real estate of a lifetime. The adaptation of the business to the new times is vital. Ask yourself these questions: what do you need, that they take care of everything or just the documentation, do you want to delegate the negotiation? The recommendation is to look for tailor-made services. An expert will give you real advice so that you can choose what is best for you.