When you get your inner interior designer working for your home renovation, you’re likely going to look into not just trends. There will be considerations such as furniture changes, structural improvements, and even materials to use to spice up your home. This is why you’ve likely heard of stone bench tops. However, despite the inherent artistic appeal, are they right for your home?
If you’ve ever thought of integrating new materials at home, you may want to go full blast with your redecoration. After all, millennials and first time home buyers have been seen to actually spend more on home renovations in recent years. Millennial spending was at an average of $60,400 in 2016, and first time home buyers spent about $33,800 the same year—all on home renovations. This means the home improvement industry is very much on the rise.
Stone Bench Tops: Maximize Your Home’s Unique Potential
If you’ve ever considered home renovation seriously, you’ve got to check whether or not a stone bench top—or a set of stone bench tops—will be helpful for your needs. Consider the following advantages should you find yourself thinking about materials to use to spice up the new version of your home.
- Aesthetic appeal makes it a natural choice for stylish homes: If you ever wanted your home to have that stylish pizzazz, you may have considered using a variety of materials to fulfill your “signature” style. However, the stone can actually give your home that appeals it needs to be given its natural appearance. Adding elements of nature can improve any aspect of home aesthetics, regardless of what style your home has. Stone can help accentuate various elements that need to be emphasized, especially if you have pieces of furniture or decor you want people to notice.
- Timeless style that fits any kind of home aesthetic: Not only can stone help emphasize certain elements you have at home, but stone can also help emphasize your home’s style—regardless of what basis you choose. Whether or not your home is based on classical or baroque design, or even if you use a Gothic or modern style, adding stone can add a layer of artistic flair that fits well with any interior pattern.
- Quality bench top material, especially for sturdy needs: If you’re in need of a material that is of quality build to help your house maintain its longevity, the stone is the way to go. Stone has been used as material to build houses in ancient times, and this is for good reason. Regardless if you want to use stone exclusively for bench tops, or as actual workbenches, the stone is a practical tool to use.
- Longevity and upkeep make it a recommended choice for lasting benefits: Stone isn’t a porous material, which makes it practical when your home or area is prone to spilling—like in the kitchen. Not only that, but the stone is known as one of the strongest materials on Earth, making it long lasting and tough. Damp clothes can be used to clean stone, and it’s heavily resistant to scratches and stains. You can invest in more expensive stones to make sure quality is guaranteed for a long time.
- Various types make it optimal for customization: Who said stone has to look boring? There are various kinds of stones you can choose from, ranging from regular stones you see everywhere, to more sophisticated stones such as limestone, to other more expensive varieties. The number of choices you have makes it all the more exciting for you to mix and match coloration and patterns. Even choosing to use “regular” gray stone can add aesthetics and durability to your home needs.
- Engineered and man-made stones can help you customize a bench top for your needs: Man-made stones such as Quantum Quartz, Smartstone, Essastone, Silestone, and Caesarstone are man-made stones that you can use to further optimize and customize your benchtop use. Unlike regular stone materials, these man-made stones can be made durable, nonporous, and even resistant to abrasion, dents, and scratches.
- Easy to acquire and install all over the house: Sites such as euromarble.com.au can actually help you acquire stone bench tops, so purchasing them won’t be difficult. Moreover, stone bench tops can easily be installed in any location in your home.
The Bottomline: Stone Bench Tops Can Add Spice To Any Household
Stone bench tops add appeal to any household—particularly due to their natural design. Art enthusiasts would say adding natural elements to any style and form could accentuate details and other design elements, and stone bench tops can do the same for your home. Be it classical, modern, baroque, or whatever type of home you have, adding stone bench tops the right way can elevate your overall design.