Emirates attracts people from all over the world. Some find them a perfect place to relax and have a vacation. Some do business and invest. Once you have visited that paradise, you will want to come there again and again. Specialists from https://www.axcapital.ae/ are able to help you find the perfect property, whether you want to buy villas or apartments in Dubai for investment. This way you will be able to stay in the country and enjoy all the services and entertainment.
Why Relocate To The UAE
Quite a lot of people are thinking right now about relocating to the UAE having several reasons.
- There are no taxes! The emirates don’t have taxation for those who have a residence permit.
- It is easy to register your own company there. The procedures are quite fast, and it is relatively cheap to do. It will cost you about USD 5,350 – 8,000, depending on the sphere.
- You can get visas for all members of your family. If you buy real estate, you are able to relocate with everybody who wants to join in.
- You are able to open a personal bank account. It’s a known fact that banks in the UAE are considered to be one of the safest in the world.
- Ability to travel through the countries bordering the Persian Gulf.
How To Move To The UAE
EU citizens can get a 90-day visa valid for six months from the date of issue, which allows them to visit the country multiple times. If you are a citizen of the UK or US, you don’t need to prepare a visa in advance. At the airports in the emirates, they get a 30-day visa, free of charge. If you want to live in the UAE, then you will need to get a residence permit. It guarantees that you can stay in the country for three years. But there is an important condition: you are not permitted to leave the country for more than six months. You are able to obtain a residence permit in three ways:
- Buying real estate (property’s price can’t be lower than USD 270,000)
- Investing in the economy of the UAE
- Getting a job
Remember that an ex-pat does not require a residence permit to obtain real estate in the emirates.
Documents Required To Relocate To The UAE
While preparing to relocate, you obviously need several documents to apply for a visa. Their number depends on your goal in the country, but for the ex-pats, the basic number of documents is as follows:
- Colored pages of your passport: biodata page and last page
- Colored photograph
- Proof of Residence
Types Of Visas
There are certain categories of people that are able to apply for a residence visa in the UAE.
People Who Invest In A Property
In this case, there are a couple of conditions:
- You must invest in real estate which GVA is not less than USD 1,361,285
- The amount invested in real estate must not be on a loan basis.
- The contract of the property must last at least three years.
This category requires having a project with a minimum capital of USD 136,130, or you must have the approval of an accredited business incubator in the country.
You fit if:
- You are an outstanding student who has a grade of 95% (minimum) in secondary school
- You are a university student who has a GPA of 3.75 minimum upon graduation
How To Move Possessions
Once you have decided on the accommodation and dealt with the visa, your next step will be thinking about moving your possessions to the UAE. There are a couple of options which you may opt for:
Use The Service Of A Special Company That Specializes In Moving
If you need to transport huge items such as beds, wardrobes, or even your car to Dubai, then this is your method of choice. It is definitely cost-effective. But mind that costs can skyrocket if you are planning to ship only small items.
Bringing Cabin Baggage Only
You can have your new space fully furnished to save some money. This way, cabin baggage is your option of choice. In this case, you should pay attention to the rules of the airline companies, which can set a limit to the size and weight of your luggage. There are also restrictions about the amount of alcohol and cigarettes imported.
How To Relocate Your Pet
The emirates have several laws regulating the rules about pets being imported:
- An import permit
- There is a maximum of two pets per passport allowed to be imported
- Every single pet has to be delivered in manifested cargo (regarding cats and dogs, they have to be shipped from the exporting country directly)
- Fourteen days before travel, pets have to receive external and internal preventive vaccinations.
Some documents are also required in case you want to bring your little (or big!) fluffy friend along to the emirates:
- Copy of the owner’s passport
- The emirates pet import permission
- The original animal passport must state a complete description of the animal, as well as the microchip number and a statement about vaccination (or the original vaccination card), marking all the detail about the type of vaccine, batch number, date, and manufacturer.
- Health certificate from (original and valid).
- Original certificate about RSN.
Where To Live When Relocated
Dubai is regarded as one of the best cities in the world. Outstanding architecture, unique multicultural environment, and tourist attractions that will just blow our mind – all of these are the reasons why people choose Dubai as a place to live.
Do you prefer to live in a high-rise apartment in downtown Dubai? Or would you opt for a quiet neighborhood? Ax Capital is a real estate agency in Dubai that exists to help you find perfect housing! Contact us, and our specialists will find the option suitable for you.