Before, we used to enjoy our life residing in a well-spaced big house with all our elders. But now a day our experience has been restricted to a tiny rooms, i.e., Apartments or Flats. We have adopted all these changes, good or bad; we don’t know. Accordingly, things have to be selected only for apartment living. Plus, we also have to plan things according to security reasons. In the olden days, ladies were the only housewife and used to do domestic work, but now both wife and husband have to work. Otherwise, they may not save anything. Day by day, our expenses keep on increasing. Our lifestyle has also changed; we are selecting branded items, moving to shopping malls, and sometimes buying the not-required goods in the shopping malls instead of needed products. The bedroom plays one of the most critical roles in Vastu Shastra.
- The bedroom is not meant for debates; enjoy with your life partner in the bedroom and don’t discuss the other things in the bedroom. If the Vastu in a bedroom is right, you will surely enjoy the real sensual life and have a great rest in the bedroom without any disturbances or mental tensions.
- Generally, the bedroom is placed at the Southwest corner of the house, so the Southwest outside of the house should not have defects; otherwise, the residents of that bedroom may face many problems and troubles.
- People sleeping in the southeast in the east bedroom suffer from insomnia, nervousness, and a short temper.
- The owner sleeping in the North-West bedroom suffers unsteadiness.
- Place the cupboard in the bedroom South, West, or Southwest.
- Place the bed at the Southwest, leaving someplace at the south, West, and southwest corners.
- Directions for the head to be placed while sleeping:
If the head is towards the south, then, with sound sleep and lesser tensions, the health improves.
If the head is towards the east, then improvement in knowledge.
If the head is towards the West, then ill health.
If the head is towards the North, then bad dreams, ill health, and disturbed sleep.
- At night it is advisable to keep the light burning. A night bulb will also do. Never keep your bedroom pitch dark.
- The main entrance of the bedroom should always be at the northeast corner, either towards the east or north sides.
- The bedroom flooring should be higher than all the other room flooring so that the owner of the house is going to enjoy the standard.