House cleaning is essential to living healthily and safely. How you clean your house is a very crucial thing in determining the health of the people who live there. The selection of suitable cleaning products is a vital factor in house cleaning work. Different materials are combined to form a stable and appealing interior and exterior elements. Accordingly, different dry treat products are used for their cleaning.
Those products which help in treating the indoor and outdoor surfaces are generally called as the dry treat products. These products are effortless to retain the quality of the indoor and outdoor surfaces without causing any defects. If sealing is done with these products, then it can reduce the cost of maintenance and keeps surfaces looking good for longer. Dry-Treat products are also used to eliminate unsightly efflorescence salts permanently, control corrosion of reinforcing steel, reduce acid rain attack, mitigate freeze-thaw damage, control alkali silicate reactions, minimize mildew and algae, control graffiti and permanently color pavers.
Classification Of Dry-Treat Products
The treat products are generally classified into two major categories. These are natural cleaning products and maintenance products. Have a look upon it.
- Oxy Klenza: this is the powerful cleaner composed of the triple action oxygen that is generally used for outdoor cleaning. Other natural stones and hard porous surfaces in the exterior are typically cleaned with this.
- Enzyme active cleaner: the active enzyme cleaner help in cleaning the tough natural stones like marbles. It not only enhances its looks but also removes certain bacterial and harmful enzymes that are invisible.
- Spray cleaners: spray cleaners are generally considered as the gentle dry treat products that are typically meant for stone countertops. It is comprised of an invisible sealer that protects the stone and help in its deep cleaning.
- Acid cleaner: The ultimate acid cleaner is used to eliminate efflorescence, hard deposits, lime and rust, and so on. The chemical content is a bit acidic that eats up the hard crust of the surface.
- Masonry and stone cleaning: These types of cleaners are specifically designed to clean stubborn and hard surfaces for removing organic stains. As the name suggests, this is used to clean the embedded dirt on the stones of the indoor and outdoor surfaces, which are used occasionally to retain its quality and looks as well.
- Additive cleaners: power booster additives are used with the typical dry treat products that not only help easy removal but also enhance the dirt lifting factor and cleaning power of the general cleaners.
Vivid Tips To Know When You Use Any Dry-Treat Products
It doesn’t matter that you include all varieties of dry treat products, it is equally important to know how well it can be used and what is the methodology.
- When you are cleaning the living room area, you should mainly look for a clutter issue. Regular dusting should be done to reduce the dirt around you. That is the place where you take rest and relax. If this place would be unfit and not cleaned, it might cause several health issues.
- A Bathroom should be regularly cleaned as it is the best breeding place for harmful bacteria. The bathroom can either be the dirtiest or the cleanest surface that entirely depends upon the people how they maintain them.
- Necessary tools, including sponge, towels, and other cleaners, should be included in the house cleaning materials so that effective cleaning is ensured.
- The indoor and outdoor surfaces are made up of different types, including wood, iron, metal, stones, and so on. It is essential to use specific cleaners for this purpose.
The selection of the cleaners should be made appropriately, and you should know how and when to use it. Correct usage will help in efficient cleaning else might even distort the surface material and structure. Follow essential tips and suggestions while engaging such materials.