Bathrooms are mainly of three types. One is a utility, and the others are luxury types though there is now a third kind that is in between. Right from choosing the bathroom cabinets to the shower screens, bathroom renovation includes many other things like choosing the floor tiles, the faucets and the pipes, basins, and the water cisterns. Overall, a bathroom renovation is not an easy thing; you need to call professionals to get the perfect renovation done. So, if you have space and a good budget, you can turn an old and shabby toilet into a luxury one through the quality bathroom renovation services.
The Essential Things of Renovation
If you have enough space in your bathroom, then you can do many a thing, so the size of your bathroom is critical.
- The first you need is to talk to competent quality bathroom renovation services to get an idea of the budget you require.
- Go through designer books and then plan the entire layout before you shed out the money. The first is to see the floorings if it is of RCC flooring, then lay the floorings with waterproof ceramic tiles, or you can go for marble floorings. The stones or the marble that you choose must be anti-skid.
- For bathrooms, you may not need very high-quality flooring. A mid-range product with matching colors will change the look. Use of granite as floorings is a strict no for the high polish make it slippery
Check the Plumbing and the Network of Pipelines that are to be installed in your Bathroom:
There are beautiful bathrooms fittings, but the dripless fittings are very costly. The dripless fittings need regular maintenance, and it is better to have an AMC with the manufacturer’s authorized outlets. The expensive accessories are unfit for installation if the water quality is not good or has very high mineral content. If you still want to go for the luxurious fittings, then use an iron filter on the mainline to cut the iron content in your bathroom. You must take a good look at the plumbing and the pipelines. Very high mineral content can clog the pipeline. So, you may need to change a few of the pipes. Change the commode if it is old or splintered go for something that will go with the overall décor, contact the quality bathroom renovation services for a quote.
Getting price quotes to form professionals is very important:
- The plumbing is the most important, so change it if it demands a change but, most importantly, ask your quality bathroom renovation services to design a plumbing line that will be free from innumerous bends inside and outside. Remember, one thing that the lines will be drawn in such a manner that if you need to change one, you don’t have to dig through the entire flooring.
- For the cabinets, you can install the wooden cabinets with mirrors, or else, you can choose the polished PVC ones, which are not susceptible to water stains and marks. The electrical fittings like lighting systems and automatic showers and faucets also renovate the entire look of your bathroom.
Finish in style
There are a few more things you must take care of. The natural light and ventilation are essential to keep your bathroom dry and free from odors. So, take care of that and use soft color in your bathroom to give it a spacious look.
Another thing is to use the best quality wiring to make it safe and take the help of quality bathroom renovation services as and when required. You can make it as good as new with careful renovation.