Summers are here, and you are in the mood for decorating your home to get a lightened look. But getting home re-done according to change in seasons can be a costly affair. A better way is to go for small changes here and there to welcome this warm weather. This way, you will not run out of money or time. Here are seven decoration ideas for a summer-inspired home:
- Make More Space: While winters are all about coziness, summers are about having an abundance of open space. Apply the same theory in your home. Throw out or store all the unused items away at a secure place so that you can bring them out again in winters. Pull back the curtains and let the light come inside. Get rid of anything that gives a low-spirited feeling in your summer-inspired room.
- Colorful Pieces: Liven up your tables with putting beautifully done centerpieces or other items like jugs, crockery, glasses, etc. in bright colors on them. Summers are all about rocking bright, neon shades that scream fun. You have to bring the same to your tables! From a boring wooden dining table to a colorful laden table, the change will be sufficient to make your home attractive. Shop for gorgeous pieces online at affordable rates using pepperfry coupons present on CashKaro also to get the bonus of cashback.
- Summer Art Pieces: Displaying pieces on the wall according to seasons, is a great idea to revamp home tastefully and. Choosing the pieces is indeed a difficult task but better than having to move your furniture to renovate. Pictures with a beach scene, kids with ice-creams, seaside stroll, and summer stroll will work charmingly. You can buy exclusive pieces with high discounts as well as cashback using homeshop18 coupons.
- Re-Paint In Summary Hues: Do you have old furniture stacked somewhere? Instead of letting them stay just like that, put them to use by painting them in fun shades to create a fresh look. Use sky blue, yellow, or mint! Ensure that you use high-quality paint sprays. For the paint to stick longer to furniture, you must prime your furniture correctly. Give them a new look today itself.
- Wall Decals: Decorate your room in summer theme with wall decals. It is easy to renovate your walls without ruining them with wall stickers. They are easy to apply, remove, and re-apply. They don’t leave any prints on walls and have excellent durability. Available in different styles, it is easy to get ones that scream summers.
- Light Fabrics: Go for bright and breezy prints in candies, beaches, plants for your bedsheet covers or cushions. Colorful prints will surely liven up the mood of your room. Avoid layering and reserve it for winters when the look matches with the cold weather.
- Add Flowers: What better way to make your home look summer-inspired other than flowers? Inject bright shades with artificial or freshly picked up flowers. You can also go for colored vases to further intensify the look.