A dear friend who has lived in Mumbai for more than eight years now has finally bought a home for herself. On hearing that, I was happy and equally curious to know how she could manage to buy a home in a city, where I am still struggling to pay my monthly rents.
The secret she shared changed my perspective. She said I bought a home, not in the present buzzing and busy Mumbai, but I bought it in the Future of Mumbai.
So, I asked where the future of Mumbai is? She said it is in places like Belapur, Rasayani, Ulwe, and such overlooked locations. The best part is if you go and visit these areas you will find a lot of development already happening around.
For instance, I just visited Rasayani and was amazed to see the footprint of all the top real estate names and the presence of costly infrastructure.
- From Hiranandani builders to Kricon Group and even India Bulls, all of them have started their residential projects in that area.
- The area is peaceful and a perfect place to come back after a busy day at work.
- To top it all, what makes Rasayani even more favorable is the presence of the MIDC sector, which makes it infrastructurally complete.
- The area is well connected by road and rail. Can you believe that you can reach from Panvel station to Rasayani in a share rickshaw in just 30 minutes?
- Thirty minutes away from the upcoming International Airport.
- There will be ‘upcoming Sewri-Nhava Sheva Trans Harbour Link,’ also known as Mumbai Trans Harbour Link, which will connect Navi Mumbai to Mumbai.
- The Pillai Educational Campus, Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, National Institute of Security Management, and the famous Mohopada market are all in Rasayani.
During my visit to this place, I loved the Kricon group project, named ‘The Orbis.’ It is built in front of the beautiful Patalganga river. The prices are in the budget to grab the deal. It is affordable in value but classy in design and offers all modern amenities.
Just like Rasayani, Ulwe and Belapur are also the upcoming hot destination for all home buyers. These are already well connected to road and rail, and the infrastructure development is on a rising spree.
This home buying experience of my friend made me understand that buying a home in the already established part of Mumbai might not be possible. Still, yes, I can buy a home now with my own money in the future destinations of Mumbai and reap its benefit in the next 5-10 years.
Top-rated brands like Hiranandani and Kricon group have already understood the potential of these locations. And as customers, we need to identify such future luxurious areas across Mumbai and buy our first home there. Affordable homes are a reality in affordable locations.