The Rodman Apartments is located in the center of one of D.C.’s premier neighborhoods, at the corner of Rodman St and Connecticut Avenue. The community is a historic district of DC that features beautiful row house architecture, clean streets, and walkways, lined with trees. The Rodman is a well-maintained landmark building, built-in 1923 that is four stories tall with 25 rental units. It offers the convenience of urban living. The apartments are refinished with modern touches and charming amenities.
The Cleveland Park neighborhood is in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC. Rock Creek Park surrounds the area to the east, to the west is Wisconsin and Idaho Avenues, Klingler and Woodley Roads to the south, and Rodman and Tilden Streets to the north. The neighborhood is well known for its late 19th century homes.
In the area, you will find an abundance of parks for you and your four-legged friend, along with conservatories to enjoy. The blend of suburban sensibility and urban adventure makes the Cleveland Park neighborhood a perfect mixture to experience. It’s an area that appeals to all types of people.
Residents of Rodman can appreciate access to nearby retail stores and dining, as well as convenience in connecting to the rest of the city. Multiple bus routes serve the neighborhood, and the Connecticut Ave Metro station is down the street from the apartment building. It’s a great spot to live in if you like a quieter area, but easy access to more active neighborhoods.
The Rodman Apartments put amenities within reach for their tenants.
- Entertainment – ready for cable and internet
- Appliances -dishwasher
- Living Space – refinished hardwood flooring and vaulted ceilings
- Layout – one or two-bedroom apartments available
- Storage – ample closet space
- Balconies – private balconies and patios available
- Utilities – electric and water are included in the cost of rent
- Parking – 1 space per apartment
At Rodman, pets are allowed, but there are a one-time fee and monthly rent for pets. There is a weight limit for pets, and only two pets allowed per apartment.
At Rodman, you will have access to laundry facilities, on-site maintenance, laundry service, and a property manager on site. The interior at the Rodman includes an elevator, and it is a gated apartment building.
If you look through reviews about The Rodman apartments in DC, they all seem positive, with tenants being more then happy with there living facilities and the help they receive from staff and maintenance. Currently, on Google Reviews, Rodman has a five-star rating.
- “Staff is friendly and helpful. The location is perfect, and the older building is charming. Even though it’s on busy Connecticut avenue, it’s relatively quiet other than the garbage trucks or fire trucks.” – J.
- “I would love to live here. Great location and easy walk to the metro. One thing I’ve noticed lately is there is always salt on the sidewalks in front of the building when we are expecting icy conditions, and I appreciate that!” – A.
- “Great location, very close to the metro. Quick response from management when I had a question about my lease. Appreciate the pet policy.” – A.
- “Great DC neighborhood to live in, and immaculate building. Close to the DC metro and easy -access to public transportation. The management personnel is awesome and very responsive to residents’ needs. All the maintenance requests were quickly and professionally completed. I couldn’t be happy with our new apartment, which is very modern and comfortable. We recommend moving to this apartment building to anyone looking for a great place to live in Washington, DC.” – A.B.
Rodman offers tenants convenience, comfort, and style. The apartment building provides a distinct feel, unique appeal, and personality. The location of the apartment building gives its residents easy access to shopping, fine dining, businesses, transportation, parks, entertainment venues, and much more.