Kitchen storage is more than a simple row of cupboards and cabinets on a wall with fancy kitchen handles. Kitchen handles in Sydney include a simple pull handle or a knob, but they can be quite elegant. It is a good idea to put some thought into selecting good kitchen cabinet handles.
Some of the essential factors to consider include making sure they are similar to the cabinets itself are of good quality and the right size and shape. There are also different trends and different times, like some prefer oversized ones as well. This article provides several kitchen storage ideas to design innovative kitchen cabinets, and an opportunity to be creative with the type of kitchen handles you select.
Kitchen Storage Ideas
- Kitchen Islands For Storage: Kitchen Island is a popular design for many new kitchens being designed these days. This concept has been around for a long time; however, there are more innovative ways in which it can be used. An island adds useful space that is useful for storage and food preparation. It is useful for those who like to entertain while they are cooking. It is also a place where you can place an appliance, a sink to rinse food items like vegetables and fruits. Besides having a kitchen island with multiple applications, it is also possible to include storage options in the form of kitchen cabinets on the island as well. These can be cabinets below the counter, pull out drawers, etc.
- Cabinet Doors Storage: The cabinet door is a good place to store small items. There may not be a lot of space, but it possible to store things like spoons, small measuring cups, pot covers, cutting boards, etc. Thus besides selecting a fancy kitchen handle for a cabinet door, it is also possible to put some thought into how to take maximum advantage of space available to store items.
- Using Dead Space: Every kitchen is likely to have some dead space (unusable space) in their kitchen. This is a space that is likely to be hard to reach or that which is not easier visible. The best solution to make use of this type of space is to build a roll-out pantry or a sliding rack. Alternatively, there is also an option of creating a toe kick drawer at the bottom of a kitchen cabinet.
- Pantry Storage: Designing a pantry that also doubles as a place for breakfast is a novel idea taking advantage of space available in the kitchen. This type of design makes it easy to store food and offers enough space to have a quick breakfast, as well. There is also enough space to design some fancy kitchen cabinets with fancy handles under the countertop as well.
Innovative Kitchen Handles For Fancy Kitchen Cabinets
Designing fancy storage ideas is not complete without fancy handles. There are many types of kitchen handles one can choose from, including Hamptons kitchen handles.
Here Are Some Popular Ones:
- Bar Pulls: This type of handle is perfect for drawers since it provides a large grip area making it easy to open or close them.
- Wire Pulls: The wire pulls handles are also perfect for cabinets and drawers due to their simple style.
- Hexagon Knobs: Knobs of a geometric shape is one of the other fancy handle styles. Hexagon knobs are more popular for kitchen cabinets.
- Leather handles and Pulls: This type of handle is softer but still provides a good grip. The kitchen style plays a significant role when selecting this type of handle.
- Tiny Knobs: Kitchen with small drawers of cabinets can opt for the small knobs, although this may not be suitable for all types of kitchen cabinets.