Is there anything more exciting than shopping for furniture to makeover your space? I don’t think so but finding the best furniture stores Los Angeles can be time-consuming, expensive, and exhausting. Just ask anyone who has sat on the 405 for hours to get to a location a mile away. Luckily, you don’t have to go anywhere as interior designers are making it easier than ever with showrooms. Check out these top tips to curating the perfect pieces for your space.
Location is Everything
We all know the adage, location, location, location when it comes to real estate, but you might be surprised to find out it is also relevant for choosing the best furniture stores in Los Angeles. When it comes to chic and on-trend, Melrose usually springs to mind.
This amazing avenue, recently dubbed “the new Rodeo Drive,” hosts an amazing selection of all things design. From the Kardashians to Oscar de la Renta this street has it all, including fantastic furniture showrooms where you can pick up beautiful and unique pieces at a great price.
Know Your Design Style
Now that you know where to look let’s delve into the fun world of design styles. There are so many, so I will just put down a few so you can get an idea of what you are looking for:
- Modern – also known as contemporary, these pieces feature clean lines, ergonomics, and a monochromatic color scheme
- Vintage – the other end of the spectrum, vintage tends to refer to 30-100-year-old furniture elements. Embellishments, rich textures, and playful colors usually describe these pieces.
- Eclectic – this fun design style brings in a bit of everything for a unique statement in every area of the room. In an eclectic room, you may see a mid-century coffee table surrounded by boho floor cushions with a traditional high-backed chair in velvet.
Customize It to Suit Your Dream
As mentioned the best furniture stores Los Angeles are the showrooms. Online shopping is fun but getting to test out and feel your furniture is part of the excitement. Clad Home does this right with a beautiful, customizable selection of affordable pieces in a variety of design styles. (You can go online ad see the different layout options as well)
Here are just a few pieces to consider to design your ultimate space:
- Sectionals – these sofas are so flexible offering you such a variety of seating options. .Play around with the chaise and sofa seating.
- Daybeds – daybeds are so multi-functional and beautiful. They can easily be transformed into a lovely seating area than transform into a cozy bed instantly.
- Chairs – these can make such a statement. Don’t be afraid to throw an eclectic piece in the mix once that you can customize by providing your materials.
Pro Tip: With so many furniture stores to choose from pick one that is sustainable, local, and non-toxic. Who doesn’t love a mini carbon footprint?
Furniture stores Los Angeles don’t have to be expensive or time-consuming. You can shop for beautiful furniture showrooms like Clad Home and others on Melrose Avenue and create your own unique and fully customizable space. Choose a daybed, chair, or sectional to make each room special. Enjoy customizing everything from layout to fabric choices.