Slam lock security gates don’t need keys to lock because they simply lock on impact when a person slides or swings the door. Traditionally, people have to use a key to lock a door or gate. However, things have changed because you can now achieve greater security by using a slam lock system.
Below are the important things you need to know about slam lock security gates.
Qualities of a Reliable Slam Lock Security Gate
Because your priority is the safety and security of the people in your residential or commercial establishment, you need to make sure that you’re getting a reliable slam lock security gate. But what makes a slam lock security gate reliable?
Here are the qualities of a reliable and dependable slam lock security gate:
- Aesthetic Appeal: Fading and yellowing of the gate is eliminated using TGIC grade UV stabilized finishing.
- Track Cover: An extended track cover protects the rivets and other internal components from being picked or removed with tools. Curtains on the sides also serve the same purpose.
- Quiet Operation: You’ll find great slam lock security gates featuring high-grade nylon in between metal components to ensure sleek and quiet operation while in motion.
- Durability: A highly secure installation involves the application of a pre-chemical fastener where the support structure will be installed. In that way, the gate can’t be ripped from the wall.
- Rust and Corrosion Resistance: A corrosion-free security gate reduces the risk of your gate from being compromised. You’ll find slam lock gates with aluminum tracks. Aluminum is a lightweight material that’s difficult to cut.
- Safety Feature: One example of a safety feature is a rounded bottom track design that forms the support system. It reduces the risk of injury when the gate is open. Another safety feature is the anti-trip design, which prevents a person from falling or tripping over the track.
- Guarantee: There are trusted and experienced slam lock security gate suppliers and installers offering a buy-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
Slam Lock Security Gate Home Safety Benefits
For greater home security, it’s a good idea to install slam lock security gates both on your window and door openings. Improve your home security by choosing the best slam lock security system in all possible entry points, so you can enjoy family time during the day and sleep safe and sound every night.
Here are the home safety benefits of a slam lock security gate:
- More Durable than Ordinary Padlocked Gates: When it comes to home security, regular padlocked gates can be easily cut or damaged by forcibly hitting or using a tool. On the other hand, slam lock security gates are designed to withstand powerful manual or mechanical forces to keep you and your family safe.
- Reduce Theft and Burglary Risks: The installation of slam lock security gates both on all entry points or openings help prevent intruders or unwanted visitors from entering your home.
- Control Home Access: If you want to gain full control of your home’s entrances, consider installing high-quality slam lock gates on all potential access or entry points. In that way, you can make your home inaccessible to all trespassers. On the other hand, if you want easy access, you can simply retract the gates.
- Cordon Off Areas: You can create safe spaces using steel slam lock security gates inside your home. For instance, you can install one in a passageway, separating other parts of the house from your bedroom.
- Automatic Locking: If ever an attacker catches you off guard inside your home, you can quickly slide or close the slam lock security gates and they will automatically lock. It means that you can close and lock it without using a key. This means that you can save time and keep yourself safe so you can contact the cops or emergency hotline immediately. Also, having a reliable slam lock security gate in place reduces the likelihood of infiltration.
- Durable and Dependable: Potential attackers can easily use sophisticated tools to dismantle poor-quality materials. That’s why you have to ensure premium quality when choosing your home slam lock security gates. Galvanized high-quality steel slam lock security gates ensure superior strength. Avoid building gates with plastic parts because they can easily be cut or damaged. Steel gates have superior protection against elements.
Install Slam Lock Security Gates to Add Value to Your Home
Because criminals are potentially everywhere just waiting for their next victim, you want to ensure that your family is safe and secure inside your home. If the crime rate in your neighborhood or city is high, installing high-quality and reliable steel slam lock security gates can drastically increase the resale value of your property.
Slam Lock Security Gates Provide Fresh Air and Peace of Mind
If you just moved into a new house, you might consider installing your slam lock security system for your peace of mind, not only making sure that you keep your family safe but also comfortable. With slam lock security gates, proper airflow or proper ventilation is maintained inside your home. Unlike solid doors, you can easily use a slam lock security gate and still let in natural light and fresh air into your home.
Installing Slam Lock Security Gates Is Worthy
Just recently, there was a news report about burglary with violence, wherein intruders entered the house of a 73-year-old man and a 71-year-old woman one early morning. They easily gained access to a rear sliding door and demanded money from the two senior citizens. There were three offenders, with a man who carried a machete and a female who squirted a liquid to the old man, threatening him of lighting the liquid. The old woman came out of her bedroom and one female offender pulled her hair and kicked her several times. Both victims were rushed to the hospital after the incident, and the offenders were able to escape and managed to run away.
That’s why it’s really worthy to install slam lock security gates in all windows, doors, and other points of entry inside the home. If you happen to interview or watch the news about victims of burglary or inadvertent home attacks or violence caused by outside intruders, you’ll realize the importance of keeping your home safe and secure. Don’t compromise you and your family’s safety; improve your home security by installing slam lock security gates.
Tighten your home or commercial establishment’s safety and security by installing slam lock security gates. These are retractable gates that allow air and natural light to enter your home, but keep intruders or unwanted visitors outside. You can easily call for help after closing or sliding the gate because you don’t need to use a key to do so. It’s an effective way to keep your family or tenants safe and secure at all times when inside your home or commercial space.