As we move into a new year, it’s time to start thinking about the upcoming trends in kitchen design. 2022 is shaping up to be a year of change, with many new innovations and styles emerging. Here are 5 kitchen trends that we think will be huge this year:
More People Will Be Using Open Shelving
Open shelving is becoming increasingly popular, as it allows for easy access to your pots and pans. It also creates a sleek, minimalist look in the kitchen.
Feature Islands Will Continue To Be Popular
A feature island is a great way to add extra storage and counter space to your kitchen. They’re also a popular way to add some extra style to your kitchen.
Multipurpose Small Kitchen Appliances Instead Of Standalone Appliances
To save kitchen space, we’re seeing a trend towards multipurpose small kitchen appliances that can be used for multiple tasks. These include items like a compact electric grill, stand mixer with attachment hub, instant pot, and more. These items are designed to take up less space and make life in the kitchen easier.
What Do We Recommend?
VENTRAY Smokeless Electric Indoor Grill
The Ventray grill is the best smokeless electric indoor grill in 2022 and a great smokeless indoor grill option for those who want to save space in their kitchen. It’s a multipurpose appliance that can be used for grilling, frying, roasting, and more compared to other smokeless indoor grills. It is the best indoor grill we’ve ever tried other than outdoor grills, and it’s perfect for small kitchens.
Why It’s A Top Pick:
- Large 4-quart capacity with large cooking surface
- Removable and interchangeable nonstick cooking plates for easy cleanup
- Easy temperature control
- Non-stick cooking plates
- Included recipe book
- Indoor smokeless grill
- Cheaper than other indoor grills/indoor smokeless grills like hamilton beach electric indoor, powerxl smokeless grill, or beach electric indoor searing
- Multiple other grill plates available: flat grill plate, deep plate, couple plate, and takoyaki plate
- No weather limited compared to the outdoor grill, no drip tray is needed
- Best smokeless indoor grills in 2022
VENTRAY Stand Mixer With Attachment Hub
This stand mixer is perfect for small kitchen spaces. It comes with an attachment hub that allows you to use a variety of attachments like the pasta maker, grinder, and vegetable slicer.
Why It’s A Top Pick:
- 6.35 QT stainless steel bowl
- Mixing attachments included: dough hook, wire whisk, flat beater, pouring shield, recipe book.
- An attachments hub to help you use a variety of attachments: pasta maker, grinder, and vegetable slicer
- 6-speed settings with simple control
- Three colors are available
Lighter Colors For Refreshing New Kitchen Vibes
White kitchens have been popular for a few years now, but we’re starting to see a shift towards lighter colors. This is especially true for kitchens that have an island or peninsula. These spaces can benefit from light colors to make them feel more open and airy.
The Popularity Of Using Linear Lighting
Linear lighting is a type of lighting that is installed in a line, rather than in a traditional light fixture. This type of lighting is becoming more popular because it can be used to create a variety of different looks, from ambient to task lighting.
If you’re planning a kitchen remodel, these are some of the trends that you may want to consider. Of course, ultimately, the decision is up to you and what you feel will work best for your kitchen. But, by keeping these trends in mind, you can help create a kitchen that is both stylish and functional.