The very first thought which comes to my mind when I listen to the word ‘winter’ is snow, which covers everything outside, a cozy fire is roaring away in the fireplace and sitting on a comfy couch, wrapped in a duvet, with a nice book to read and the awesome company of people you love. In this season, nature provides us enough greys and whites and blacks, and I believe that bringing color in your home, especially during winters, makes people happy.
1. Colors that are vibrant and bright are more specific. They can create warmth and have a psychological reaction. If you use these colors cleverly, you can make your space look warmer and inviting, so it’s a good idea to choose the right combination.
2. You can use vibrant, bright, and intense colors in the combination of a red cover along with purple cushions, which can instantly make the look of the cushion luxurious, warm, and rich.
3. Putting long runners in vibrant and solid colors on the top of the dining table not only adds a linear element to the dining table and can also create a visual impact.
4. Adding colorful and bright cushions to a neutral or monochrome sofa can make the cushions look more comfortable and instantly change the atmosphere of that particular place, taking from regular and dull to bright and happy in just a few minutes.
5. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to accessorize your home to make it look luxurious; pulling out old, bright color rug and carpet can help you to set the mood for lazing around in the house.
Adding colors to home makes it look better, and you can give a creative side of you ago. Doing small changes in the home can provide a fantastic look and also create a new aura at home.